January 21, 2009

5 Lesson Of The Day

1. Sometimes we need somebody?

Of course everybody needs somebody at one moment... but do they care about it? Not everybody among the somebody do care but one person among the somebody did listen to me. Good listener i guess hope to be one. But, must i need the someone all the time i need someone or my beloved one should be the somebody. Isn't it a love nature that my love should be there hearing my sorrows not the somebody!

2. Sometimes we need understanding?

Of course understand or understood is an easy word but do we really know how to understand that person? Not by understanding what is my favourite colour or food... like i love Nasi Lemak and Roti Canai but understanding its all about capturing my mind... like i understand my love having a date with her admire is not a problem... so who know the word understanding more better now. Understanding is beyond this.

3. Sometimes we need the word sorry?

Sorry... Sorry... Sorry... Dont you get boring saying it more than once like i said before. Understanding is beyond this. Why must we say sorry to each other and i think in love there is no sorry. If once saying sorry happens in love than there is no time to talk but only to say sorry.

4. Sometimes we need space to be alone, dont yeah?

I always have a license for a private moment. But, what is there if you're not there even in privacy you're there. You know why, because you are a part of my soul but am i a parts of yours as well. Sometimes, i doubt it. Because i'm a crazy cup filled with an ice-cream called u my love...

(i'm smiling alone and alone but until when?)

5. Sometimes... not... always i need you?

I Really-really need you in my life for only one reason because you are my OXYGEN.

No comments: